Bethlehem Forks of the Delaware Show Results

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
was good seeing you all there. met a few new hobby friends.

my legs were so beat from a 10 hour digging day saturday, i had to rest a bit between aisles...........

budget low, but i did pick up a cheap cure bottle, a pontiled " thousand flowers " med ( it's in the tumbler now ), and i found a fellow to tumble my quart flask... so all in all it was a great time...........

jim

can't wait to see
that catty flask
shine without oil...

Attachments

• 266CCE447E444D459F46D72D1B1DBC30.jpg
    266CCE447E444D459F46D72D1B1DBC30.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 81

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Nice! I bought a couple ink blotters - that's it. Had a great time looking, though! Prefer to dig my bottles and dream of digging the stuff I saw there. I like the go-withs and local stuff and odds & ends that always show up at places like this.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: smithman29

Hi all: Unfortunately I couldnt make it to the Bethlehem show but was wondering how the action was. My main interest is Eastern PA. milks and local script advertising stoneware. How were the overall offerings and their respective pricing? Large buying crowd turnout? Anyone out there care to excercise their bragging rights about their show acquisitions and or sales? I'd love to hear from any and all about just what I missed out on today. Best regards to all. 
So - why couldn't you make it? Digging?

wedigforyou

Reaction score
I dunno why smithman Mr. Pape couldn't make it. Maybe it's because he would be denied entrance. A rep for stealing. Sorry, you're busted.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause