bill porters coke book updated

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
I see someone is selling bill porters coke book updated on Ebay. Does anyone know where to buy that book other than off Ebay? Does anyone know what the retail price of that book is? I would like to get this book.
Brian

digdug

Reaction score
Contact info: email: oldcokes@aol.com Address: Bill Porter; P.O. Box 385, Rockville MD 20848. But-I will tell you I had no luck contacting Bill by email. I emailed several times over 2 years ago and nothing. Plus-some friends sent payment in via the P.O. Box, and it took a long time to get a copy. I lucked up and actually met Bill at a bottle show and was able to get a copy directly from him last year.

BARQS19

Reaction score
Hi the last time I talked to him he said he had moved. This is the info he gave me.
email address- bill@cngcoins.com Try that, not sure if he want's me giving out his home address. I tried looking his number up on ebay William B. Porter but the only thing that came up in Rockville, MD was William R. Porter, not sure if there is a relation or not.

I believe he was selling them on ebay b/c he mentioned that the only thing different was two bottles were added. I thought that was odd because in the past month I have seen at least 4 unknowns pop up on ebay, two from MS and I called him with two from LA. Who knows.
Robert
BARQS19

flasherr

Reaction score
I did get him to answer that email. he said he was out of books. Hopefully he will let me know when he gets more printed up
Brian

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1