BOT '09 ..VOTE HERE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Actually, just least read this post:
Hello everyone, good evening, and welcome to the final stage in the process of choosing the most all-around wonderful bottle acquisition of the previous year! 2009 ..well... STUNK.. but at least the bottles didn't get told there's a recession going on out there.. they waited just like always for some spunky-monkey like one of us to unbury 'em or otherwise come into 'em.. a bunch of bottles are offered up for your consideration on this thread: https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Best-bottle-2009%3A-Post-your-entries-here/m-276955/tm.htm and here's all you got to do:
..email me by clicking this link: c_jonsen@yahoo.com and tell me your first and second choice. I will keep tabs anonymously and post the results on Jan 16th. You see how easy? Now go ahead and bombard my inbox, my beloved bottle blokes!! [8D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It took me more than 5 minutes to remember.. I am pulling my bottle out of the running.. it turns out that the contents are quite innocuous and therefore disappointingly mundane.. do not vote for my fraudulent entry!!!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
..just want to thank everyone who has voted so far!! Keep 'em coming!! [;)]

epackage

Reaction score
Page not found message is all I get Charlie.....

cyberdigger

Reaction score
If the link doesn't work, email me thru my forum member page.. if that doesn't work, just send an email to me the way you would typically do.. my email is c_jonsen@yahoo.com .. if you're trying to copy and paste this, copy this but don't copy the # at the end.. c_jonsen@yahoo.com# .. don't let anything get between you and your vote!! You will get a cofirmation email from me.. if you didn't get it, email me again.. take the day off work tomorrow and make an event out of this!! [;)]

madman

Reaction score
man theres been alot of jackpots found last year, ill say all of them were awsome thanks everybody!!!!!!!!! mike

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Mixed in with all the usual goodies in my inbox, like "Huggies diapers survey" and "You won a new laptop" and "PowerWheelChairs" are some fresh votes trickling in, which are being carefully tabulated.. you have all week, but why wait? Get it off your chest and sleep like a baby tonite! [:D]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4