Bottle collection for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ctbottledigger

Reaction score
Hate to say it but my collecting time on this earth is over due to health and family issues. I will have to sell my small collection over 260 bottles 30 + bitters mason jars ,meds, some pontil stuff, also have some crockery bean pots , jugs etc as well if anyone is interested you may contact me here or at home (pm me for number) i will sell singles or groups for the right price .here is some group shots of some . these will NOT! go on ebay im giving people here first shot at them what does not sell will go to an auction house. some of the botters are 2 4 log drakes, sherry wine bitters ,tippecanoe,mishlers,browns,rexs,lash's,atwoods,baxters,dr j hostetters,hooflands.langleys also have a light apple green schiedam schnapps, darkest cobalt blue prices candle company. washington taylor flask , there are no ink bottles they have already been sold sorry if anyone interetsted in all of them and need more photos let me know. thank you
100_0640_zpsa7486cae.jpg
100_0645_zps5c5393b5.jpg
100_0644_zps307fb0e4.jpg
100_0642_zps31cc2eae.jpg
100_0639_zps7f107ba6.jpg
100_0638_zps8cbdc45c.jpg
100_0637_zpsbaa75e4c.jpg
100_0636_zps967c78c8.jpg
100_0635_zpsa5525378.jpg
100_0628_zps669c366a.jpg
100_0641_zps52e77b95.jpg
100_0679_zps9d2e06ac.jpg

botlguy

Reaction score
For me, this is the most difficult type of post to respond to. On one hand I am sad that life has gotten in the way of our enjoyable things, on the other hand I want to help by buying what I can, on another hand Iwant to encourage you to hang in there and not sell. I sincerely pray that the correct course of action finds you.

ctbottledigger

Reaction score
My health and family is far more important to me than collecting is. So i will do what i must to keep both.This is far from a spur of the moment decision i have slowly given some to friends and family i have kept one bottle that i have had for 38 years, My very first dug bitters and that will go to my grave with me. I will have a list up soon thank you

botlguy

Reaction score
If that decision is made, as I have done in the past, with diligent thought, I would be pleased to help you out and buy some items that fit my current specialties. "Littles" (approx. 3" tall +/-), odd / unusual embossing, anything with an embossed OWL, WAW-WAW bottles, Emerald Green, certain labeled meds, etc. I would like a list. I buy quantity as much as quality.

2find4me

Reaction score
So sorry that you have to sell your collection, I will try to help by buying something. I am interested in Dr. King, Dr. Miles, anything like Davis Pain Killer, oddities, and any bottle from Florida or Alabama.

ctbottledigger

Reaction score
i have a list started i will try and get itr up here today . as people ask ill take photos of the bottles. everyone can pm the offers to me . ii will be making a donation again to the forum when all is said and done. side note: dvd's have already been sold but thanks for the interest

corrybottles

Reaction score
Any bottles from PA. & what condition is the Tippy in?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Personally, I'd dump all the vids while you can still make a couple busks. Even Blue ray will fade out in the next year or two. The bottles will hold the value better.[:D]

2find4me

Reaction score
cowseatmaize said:
Personally, I'd dump all the vids while you can still make a couple busks. Even Blue ray will fade out in the next year or two. The bottles will hold the value better.[:D]
Agreed!

ctbottledigger

Reaction score
The tippecanoe is not perfect it has some small rub marks on the bottom and light scratches it is a medium amber in color no cracks or staining. purchased it from penn digger here on the forum. im going to start posting them up 20 at a time a few from each category.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26