Bottle Digging shown on TV!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Didn't we go through this last year? I'm not even watching it. The guy sickens me.Not just his ethics also his face! [:'(]

cobaltbot

Reaction score
I'm not sure why???, but I think he was invited to talk at one of our bottle mtgs. I missed it but always wondered how polite we were to this bozo!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I took "SPIKE" off my channel list because I never found anything of interest, I guess I should put it back 'cause I had no idea what your talking about. [8|]

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
Yea....they had the guy at the Baltimore Bottle club do a presentation. I didnt attend...nor did I want to. I was told there was a possibility that he might return at some future point. I might go the next time....ask some questions

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: PrivyCheese

Yea....they had the guy at the Baltimore Bottle club do a presentation. I didnt attend...nor did I want to. I was told there was a possibility that he might return at some future point. I might go the next time....ask some questions

Ask him why he is so obnoxious. And is so fake. Tell him sickrick wants to know [:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: buzzkutt033

it's a stain on our hobby and only makes permissions even more difficult to obtain.

surprised he's still on the air.....

jim

I taked to people I got permission from last year when the show first aired. They watched the show and knew the guy was full of chit and they were not even bottle diggers. I don't think it will hurt the permissions one bit. I will let you know how it goes this year. when i get out and ask some people if i can dig up their yard [:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973