bottle from scotland

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

maineahh62

Reaction score
hello everyone, today myself and my son of 16 and my daugter of 17 went on a dig together, a great time was had by all, my son unearthed a bottle that has a cork stopper and amber in color and round, with the bottom protruding upward into the bottle, embossed with, the drambuie liqueur co ltd, edinburch scotland, we were surprised to see this bottle in the ground in maine, a search of this bottle on the net turned up this info , there seem's to be some bit of history for the company, if it's true what a special treat for us today.[:)]

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Congratulations Tim! It's finds like that what makes you keep a commin back! But more importantly, it sounds like you had a great day with some special people. [;)] Happy Diggin, Kelley

maineahh62

Reaction score
hello kelley, and thank you, it's a pleasure to hear from you, i certainly read your posts with a lot of respect, and i am glad i have this oppertunity to reply, my oldest son of 20 ( i have 4 children 16, 17, 19, 20) was born in texas, darrnell army hospital, i spent 2 year's in texas, ft hood, i used to tell my family back home in maine that if the reptile's didnt get you the weather would, this comeing from a maineahh, lol, nothing up here is gonna hurt you, thank you for your responce kelley, and nice to meet you.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75