bottles@clinic.net

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottles141

Reaction score
hi, i am from maine, i have been digging bottles for about 15 years. was wondering if there are any other maine diggers out there. i am new to this site

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum, bottles141!

Actually Maine is quite well represented here on the Forum, I think there are at least a half dozen Mainiacs that hang out here off and on. I'm from mid-coast Maine near Belfast, where abouts do you hang your hat?

-Sam

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Welcome Paul (141)![:)]. Sam's right on, there's at least 1/2 dozen or more of us Mainers who like to play 'dirty'[8D] here on the forum. Based on past comments by our bottle brethren down in the southern states, we are pretty fortunate here in the Pine Tree state. It seems that 'down there', they feel many areas have been 'dug out'[&:], while up here, there's lots of prime areas that haven't seen a shovel in 100+ years[:D]. The down side of course, is our winters, it's tough diggin' at 5 degrees through 2-3 feet of frozen dirt.[:mad:]. Welcome again, oh, by the way, I presently live in Westbrook, but hope to be residing in central Maine soon. (To the rest of the gang, the contract fell through on the sale of my house, so we're starting the process all over again[&:], the buyer's got 'cold feet'[:mad:].

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75