Bottles for Sale in Georgia

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JohnRoy

Reaction score
If anyone wants to buy some ACLs from 40s onward for a great deal ($1 or $2 a piece), let me know by calling me at 706-829-1160. I've got a baby on the way, so will not have the time to devote to these bottles that I would have liked. Call me at 706-829-1160 and ask for John if you want to add several bottles to your collection cheaply. These are in great condition. I'll make a note of what I have (just call me after today, which is Thursday), so I can tell you exactly what I have. -John Roy in Augusta, GA

bubbas dad

Reaction score
johnroy
on the forums page you post is entitled springfield sc flea market. do you sale there? thats not far from where i live. what are some of the brands of sodas you have?

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Yes, I sale at Spring Field Flea Market. i t hought about going there this weekend. In fact, I may have met you before. I have met one guy there who said that he was "into bottles" last year before I got into this stuff heavily. Oh, man, I've got so much, but here are a few that I remember now:
1940s Amber Orange Crush (1), Dr. Herring's Ginger Ale (1), Dr. Pepper Debossed (3), Lime Cola/ebmossed (1), Blue Ridge Soda, Dixie Dew, True Ayde, Golden Age Beverages (Ginger Ale), Cananda Dry (paper label from 40s), Double Dot Red/White Pepsi Cola from 1949 (Florence, SC), Upper 10 (40s), Icy Brook, Dixi Cola, Budwine, Buddy's, Pepsi NDNR (1970;nice $16 bottle), Spur (a cola from Canada Dry), Canada Dry (fat ACL bottle from late 40s or 50s), Zimba Cola, Bireley's (from Atlanta, GA), Sun Crest, Seven Up (girl with Bathing Suit from late 40s I believe), Da-lite Beverage, Frostie Root Beer (70s), Nu Grape (2 or 3), early Dr. Pepper that has embossed rings on top of bottle, Pepsi NDDR from 1962 (ugly thing), RCs (from 60s), Diet Rite (from 60s), Double Dry (from Double Cola), Double Cola, Double Line Cola, O So Good, Patio (a Pepsi Product from 1954), and others that I can not remember now. I think that I've decided to wait until the Southeastern Bottle Club Bottle Show this Fall now, since I have moved them all upstairs (very tiring indeed!). But I would love to show you a carton of bottles that I have at the house (I'd bring ithem to Spring Field). My sister is trying to get me to go this Saturday. The others are stored 30 minutes away from me upstairs in an attic. We are due to give birth within the month, so I had to sort put the bottles on the back burner for a while. I've got about 25 old soda cartons that I'll bring to the show, as well.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
let me know if you decide to go. i haven't been to spring field in a long time. i might just head that way saturday if the car behaves itself

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter