bottles going in a museum exhibit

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
I had a good day today. I went to donate some items to the local museum of a few things I had for the local exhibit. I took some bottles along to show the lady some things available that were from our town. She called in the curator of the children's exhibit to show her the bottles. Now they want to do an exhibit of my bottles. So I am going to try and find some fun bottles with neat pictures to get kids interested in collecting. If any of you that are digging ACL with neat pictures that you are getting extras of let me know. Im looking for cheap or possibly shipping only.

I don't want to sound cheap but I just want to put together a neat exhibit for the kids and possibly get them into collecting. Im looking for milks or soda bottles since I don't think it would be appropriate to put beer or alcohol bottles in there. I remember someone was digging bottles with owls and a couple other neat bottles.

Thanks in advance for all the help any of you can give. She talked about leaving exhibit up for possibly 2 months. So I am going to get some bottle caps and milk caps together also. I think I will try and round up some bottle caps so they can give them away to the kids. If any of you have any other ideas please let me know so I can pass the information on. I think I will also donate a few bottles for door prizes.
Brian

DOLANBADGER

Reaction score
Hello Brian
I don't have anything that would help your display,or you would be welcome to it. GREAT idea you may get some of those young'ins into the bottle game.Good luck
with your display. Thanks

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
Hey Brian, I just got into digging this last year and am waiting for the ground to thaw, If I do get any doubles on acls, your more than welcom to e'm for cost of shipping, but I got nothin right now.. Youll probably get more hits if you re-post when the weather gets better in the rest of the country... Up here there's still a foot of snow to deal with and about 5" of frozen dirt below that..[:eek:]
BOB

flasherr

Reaction score
I sometimes forget not everyone live in the great state of Texas where winter last a few hours not days lol. This past week we have had winter spring and fall all in the same week lol. The only thing that makes our ground most of the time is red dirt and rocks lol. thank you for your response
Brian

flasherr

Reaction score
I am getting my bottles together for this exhibit. This will be my last time to post this on the forum. any help will be greatly appreciated
Brian

diggermeister

Reaction score
Hey Brian, I've got some you can have. Just give me an address I can send them to; and I'll get them in the mail right away.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583