Bottles on the TRAVEL CHANNEL Jan. 23rd & 27th

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hello all -
From the January 2007, Baltimore Bottle Digger, Vol. 37 #1: The National Bottle Museum and 'Bottle Collecting' will be featured on the Travel Channel on January 23, 10:00 p.m. and repeated 4:00 p.m. on January 27. The episode includes the museum itself, the 2006 Saratoga Show and a digging demonstration. Somebody please record it for those who do not have the Travel Channel.

Thought --- My timer is set, but I have no way to record this.

digdug

Reaction score
I checked out the Travel Channel website and it has a liitle bit about the Bottle episode. Link is:
http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/cash-treasures/toolkit/bottles.html
But-checked the dates and time you mentioned and it shows a different episode than the Bottle episode it shows 'Thunder Eggs' episode playing on those dates and times. Link is:
http://travel.discovery.com/tvlistings/episode.jsp?episode=8&cpi=117951&gid=0&channel=TRV
I am still going to tape at those times, and hope it is on. Looks like it will be a great episode.

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Thanks digdug for the links help.

These dates and times may be for the Baltimore area. You should check your local listings for a showing in your area.

bearswede

Reaction score
Hey, Meech...

I was at that show and watched them filming... We were told by the Museum shortly after the show that it was for a documentary that would be on a Travel Show, but then I forgot about it... Thanks for posting that info... And I'd be glad to pay anyone for a copy of the tape...

Ron

digdug

Reaction score
RE: Bottles on the TRAVEL CHANNEL February 6th, 7th and 10th

I thought I would bring this back up. I checked and it shows on the Travel Channel they will be showing the Antique Bottles episode of 'Best Places to Find Cash and Treasures. The dates and times are: February 6th at 10pm. February 7th at 1 am. February 10th at 4 pm. I will be setting my VCR for all three times!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26