Box of Baltimore liquor

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Clam

Reaction score
Got a call from a friend who owns a antique store down the street and said there was a lady who had a box of bottles she wanted to sell so I said ok I would come down and have a look. I don't really get worked up for these phone calls because they usually have a bunch of soda, beer or whiskey bottles from the 1950's and think they are worth a fortune because of all the picker shows on nowadays. So I get there and talk to this very nice lady who said all the bottles belonged to her brother who recently passed and they both found them in their childhood hiding place under the barn. I started unwrapping some of them hhhuuuummmm.....1890 Baltimore whiskey thats a good start next one another balto whiskey and on they kept coming 40 bottles later and they were all Baltimore whiskeys uummmm me likey ! So I asked the lady how much she wanted for the box and I was ready for the typical "I'll take $500" she looked kinda nervous and said "I guess about $20 will do" I kinda chuckled and pulled out the wallet and gave all the money I had on me bout $120 bucks which took the next 10 minutes to basically force her to take the money. So it was a good day she left feeling like she hit the lottery and I had a instant collection of Baltimore booze bottles. Maybe next time it will be a box of torpedos.......Hey I can wish right ?

EECE2CA0BC7F484CA3898812D7A340F0.jpg

Attachments

• EECE2CA0BC7F484CA3898812D7A340F0.jpg
    EECE2CA0BC7F484CA3898812D7A340F0.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 40

tftfan

Reaction score
Looks like a nice buncha bottles ! Nice of you to give her more than she expected [:)] We are gonna want more pics.... [8|] NICE

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Greg,

Nice example of right place, right call & accompanying good deed!

Please introduce us to your new whiskies...

You've got nearly enough to open a saloon.

oldest-pub-in-the-us.jpg

GACDIG

Reaction score
I want to learn more about Baltimore liquors[;)] see some pics.
gac

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4