Boxing Day Digging

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tandy

Reaction score
I spent four hours up at a site that I often dig, and found this -

Lj21926.jpg

KentOhio

Reaction score
That's a cool find. Lots of "eye" appeal.

TROG

Reaction score
Nice find there Tandy,
You have quite a rare pot lid from this company as it has limited in the print and was their last pot lid. there would be less than 20 known of this version.

flasherr

Reaction score
What is boxing day? i have always seen it on calendar. is that the day all the canadians beat each other up?
lol Brian

CanadianBoy

Reaction score
well Brian,
its really an English holiday & is celibrated in more than 100 countries world wide,its the time when we all send our used empty boxes to Texas,it being the only state big enough to take them,.....not sure where they are stored,have a good new year,Dave.

flasherr

Reaction score
Well dont send empty boxes put some of that nice canadian glass in it. Make my box all sodas lol. i have been fishing in canada and loved it. i will also take a big box full of those pretty ladies yall have up there. every time i turned around i was falling in love hmm or was it lust lol
Brian

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
The holiday's roots can be traced to Britain, where Boxing Day is also known as St. Stephen's Day. Reduced to the simplest essence, its origins are found in a long-ago practice of giving cash or durable goods to those of the lower classes. Gifts among equals were exchanged on or before Christmas Day, but beneficences to those less fortunate were bestowed the day after. found it on the web, sounds like a good holiday

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960