Brought some Coke over the border from Columbia...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ncbred

Reaction score
Went to the Columbia show this Saturday. Impressive show and biggest I've been to so far. Lots of good stuff and not enough money. Here is what I came back to NC with...

A Thanksgiving Coke from Greenville, NC and two different straight sided Cokes from Greenville, NC

coke1.jpg

A strange looking Thanksgiving Coke with no city and a Wilmington, NC straight sided Coke. Anyone know the deal with this Thanksgiving Coke?

coke2s.jpg

I don't have many out of state bottles in my collection but I've taken a fancy to these squat 7ups. This one is from Nashville, Tenn. What other cities bottled them in the amber squat?

7upl.jpg

beith_2005

Reaction score
Any markings on the bottom of the coke? Whats the glass maker? It looks similar to one I have that has AGW on the bottom. Thanks Clifton

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Did pretty good for not having enough money. Don't know too much about cokes though.

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Nashvile is the only city I have seen the 7 up squats. I dug several good straight side Cokes last week, and those are very cool! That's a really thick base on the 1915 Coke!

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ncbred

Went to the Columbia show this Saturday. Impressive show and biggest I've been to so far. Lots of good stuff and not enough money. Here is what I came back to NC with...

A Thanksgiving Coke from Greenville, NC and two different straight sided Cokes from Greenville, NC

coke1.jpg

A strange looking Thanksgiving Coke with no city and a Wilmington, NC straight sided Coke. Anyone know the deal with this Thanksgiving Coke?

coke2s.jpg

I don't have many out of state bottles in my collection but I've taken a fancy to these squat 7ups. This one is from Nashville, Tenn. What other cities bottled them in the amber squat?

7upl.jpg
.I like that SS Greenville.

madman

Reaction score
nice bottles i know they had a squat 7up in knoxville tn.

athometoo

Reaction score
dallas and houston are the only 2 i have , or have seen from texas.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4