Buffalo bottle show find...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: edndlm

I collect Wayne County PA bottles also , except for milks . The Jadwin's is a nice & crude example ! I have several different sizes & embossing variants . Yours appears to be the largest size . Ed

Thanks for the comments everyone...I try to be content w/ my 'regular' bottles,....and I appreciate them all very much....But every once in awhile you see something that just pushes your "wish" button,...That Lockport green Kinning's did that to me bad!,...I'm still very very happy to have the crude Jadwin's Liniment bottle...[:)] Thank you very much Ed, for the info on it...At one time, I'd dug and accumulated so many liniments that I considered collecting just those....Maybe because in real life, I need and use liniment fairly often[:D]... I'm sure it was a popular neccessity back in the day.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

Crap, crap and more crap! I got this stuff.
https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-447441/mpage-1/key-/tm.htm#452010
Please realize I'm kidding Joe. The stuff is awesome, congrat's!!
I turned out my truck fix was under $100 fix so I could have bought something a bit better. Oh well, maybe Keene or Heckler's.

Eric,..I like all of your finds, and I also understand the costly truck repairs! My first bottle show was Lowell, and I went with Penn Digger....We had a lot of fun and got a fast lesson on what certain Stoddard bottles were bringing at that time!!...[:)] [sm=lol.gif] I remember picking one up that I really liked...(I think it was a Stoddard amber Dr. Hartshorns) and putting it back down quickly before all of the blood rushed out of my brain!![:)]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75