Cali

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
You're leaving that Kick Ass spot you had, you can't move until it's all dug out!!!![;)] Good luck in Cali, going to become an actress I assume???

DaddyDaughterDiggers

Reaction score
Thanks epackage....my husband got a promo but we have to relocate to Cali....daddy daughter diggers are going to be separated for a while. I can't go without digging its my love. Just have to find some new spots and maybe meet some people who are interested in the hobby....

epackage

Reaction score
We have a few members here who dig in Cali including Tigue, Potlidboy and others. Hopefully they chime in, where in Cali are you guys headed?

andy volkerts

Reaction score
There are several diggers from Santa Rosa, plus there is a big bottle show there every year, and a bottle club. I think it is the Cal 49ers bottle club........

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I really dont dig any more, kinda old for it, but I do know how its done and basically where to look, get in touch after your move maybe I can be of assistance..Andy

tigue710

Reaction score
Is the Cal 49er club different then the 49er HBA Andy? If not our show is in Auburn, and starting this year it will be in Roseville. Cali digging is tough! These guys out here hit it heavy for many many years... I'd be happy to get together with you guys for a dig but I'm quite a ways away from Santa Rosa

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85