Cali

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Hello tigue I am not sure about them being the same clubs. I know that the Northwestern Bottle Collectors Assn puts on the Santa Rosa show at the veterans bldg at 1351 Maple street in Santa Rosa, and I believe that its during October.

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
Welcome to the land of milk, honey and taxes. Your in a good area for quality bottles. Not a lot of dump digging out here but some folks still find stuff waking the SF mud flats after a winter storm. Permission privy digging is your best bet. I would strongly suggest the "Auburn" show which is now being held in Roseville near Sacramento. It is I feel the biggest and best show in the state and everyone is there. It is held the first weekend in December. Also do not under any circumstances dig on any State or Federal land out here. Don't even pick up a shard or anything else. I am hearing about a case of a digger being caught on a State Park digging and the fine is rumored to be very expensive. Good luck and if you have any questions drop me a PM.

DaddyDaughterDiggers

Reaction score
Thank you Cacarpetbagger. There lies a problem for me. My dad taught me how to dump dig, but I have never privy dig before. I have everything I need to do so,but experience I lack greatly :)

tigue710

Reaction score
I live in Placerville CA, Nor Cal, close to lake Tahoe... The heart of Gold Country. Privy digging is the best bet out here, most of the dumps were dug out long ago... There's always Stockton, but that's very hit or miss and not worth getting shot at...

DaddyDaughterDiggers

Reaction score
If someone is in the area and wouldn't mind me tagging along on a privy dig I would be very greatful .
Lona

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[:D] Hah Stockton is just as dug out as Sacramento, what ya think we just asleep down here.......my ole hometown, cant say i miss it though......

tigue710

Reaction score
actually ghetto digging is some of my favorite digging, had a guy hangout and make us fried chicken one time... then he came back after all bug eyed and offered to fill the hole in for us... did it in about 5 minutes!

There is a spot in Stockton where there's some dump to dig, but like I said its not worth it... now I'm in the sticks and nobody plays 2-pac for us while we dig, and we dont have to leave once the sun starts to set and gun fire breaks out...

This was a fun one, whole house was shot up...

B9628AFAD8F5466C875521A371F4A857.jpg

Attachments

• B9628AFAD8F5466C875521A371F4A857.jpg
    B9628AFAD8F5466C875521A371F4A857.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 68

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85