Calling Mobile, AL bottle experts

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
I can stop you just by saying "YOU SHUT UP!!!". [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

We were pretty much a musical family. All but my mom and one of my older brothers played an insturment. My son likes most any music but he prefers punk rap. I just tell him "SHUT THAT S*#@ OFF!!!". Works everytime. What really is the problem is that the boom boom boom music rattles the hell outta my sinuses and cause really bad headaches so he doesn't play it very loud.

epgorge

Reaction score
that the boom boom boom music rattles the hell outta my sinuses

The first time I heard that boom boom of the intense bass, I was on a piece of heavy equipment. Had to shut it down cause I thought I was throwing a rod.
Joel

wonkapete

Reaction score
Just when you think you have seen them all... I just acquired the crown top Choctaw bottle!

042-4.jpg

ALBOTTLEDIGGER

Reaction score
Hey guys! Long time no post! I am no expert when it comes to bottles but i have dug a few broken bottles like that! Not sure about the value but i did know that they make a crown top as well! I was told that they made more than 1 type of crown top! The difference is in the slug plate! Well they sure are nice! Thanks for the post!

ALBOTTLEDIGGER

Reaction score
Hey nothing shaking here but a lot of sweat! Work has me tied down! We will get together in the near future! When is the next car show? Maybe we can meet then because it is to hot to dig! lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles