Canadian Vacation

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Hi Potlid, thanks for the story and the pictures. I like the oyster on the bottle. I dove about five years ago on Orcas Island WA in the Pugent Sound looking for octopus I only found a school of 4'-7' sandsharks 75' down w three foot vis. That part of the countries is amazing on land and underwater. Nice finds, Happy New Year. Kevin

Potlidboy

Reaction score
tique 710

The fat guy is an English lime juice (so I've been told) .......for Scurvy...... deficiency of vitamin C......I have seen these bottles wirh a seal on the shoulder saying lime juice...
...... interesting bottle.[:)]

Potlidboy

Reaction score
coldwater diver

Don't you just love 80 foot vizzzzzzz and all of the incredible sea life. At Ogden Point in Victoria , one can feed Wolf eel 12 feet long by hand.......careful to count your fingers.... I have never seen a 10 foot Octopus, but I hear they are there. Beautiful BC....

Happy New Year to you & yours.

[:)]

coldwater diver

Reaction score
I wish it was 80 on the day I went, the Dive Master said some type of sea life was spawning in the area. I did see lots of life in other areas, never saw the octopus and sharks absolutely terrify me(longest saftey stop of my life). I agree the Creator did know a thing or two by the time he got to that area of the Pacific Rim. If your ever looking to trade some dove east coast for some dove west coast bottles let me know. I expect you will have a part two to this story, I will be looking forward to it. Kevin

sandchip

Reaction score
Great story and great bottles, especially that lemonade...wow.

deenodean

Reaction score
Nice story and bottle finds. British Columbia is sure beautiful . Whistler is a place everyone on earth should be entitled to see. I guess that's why half my family live there. The next time I visit I will surely inquire of local bottles.
Snow capped Mt Baker in Washington State is sure a beautiful site too !!

Asterx

Reaction score
I like the big lime jug, cool stuff. Congrats

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2