Cannabis Indica, woohoo!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Plumbata

Reaction score
I love me some quality cannabis when it can be had relatively cheap. [;)]

I'll consider this an investment. I've seen LUG apothecaries like this selling at an insane 800-1,100 dollar level to collectors of controlled substance items, and though I highly doubt I would get that, I figure that 350-550 wouldn't be unreasonable to expect if I waited a while. Perhaps I am way off, but I thought I did OK snagging it at 150 bucks. They listed it BIN earlier in the day and had it in some low visibility categories, which is probably how I was able to get it. They claim that it is 8.5 inches tall overall and that it has no damage, which is not common with LUG apothecaries since the glass covers are usually chipped or cracked. The sunken panel is to be thanked for its excellent state of preservation.

cannab1.jpg

cannab2.jpg

My other Cannabis bottle is the same height, but is pontiled and has an exposed label. I've posted it twice before, but I figure this is a decent opportunity to show it for comparative purposes:

n1937295_41852777_4402.jpg

If I manage to find any more I may have an inadvertent cannabis collection on my hands, hehe.

Any thoughts? Was it a decent buy, or a noob's folly?

Plumbata

Reaction score
Not enough, anyway. [;)]

I could pour some molasses in there and have some fun showing people my bottle full of cannabinoids. Probably get quite the reaction. [:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960