Can't find this Coca Cola?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
I dug this bottle at 3 inches maybe less. Its a straight sided embossed coca cola bottle. Aqua green, 7 1/2" tall. On the shoulders, front and back, is embossed "COCA COLA , TRADE MARK REGISTERED". On the front in a circular pattern it reads "COCA COLA BOTTLING WORKS, ST CHARLES, VA" and on the bottom its embossed "COCA COLA". I can't find this coke bottle on the net. Can any of you soda buffs check this out for me? It has a few minor flaws. The "K" in "WORKS" has a small chip and the "AR" in "CHARLES" appears to have a scratch mark on it. There is also a very tiny chip just above the "A" in "COLA" on the shoulder and a scuff mark on the back. Would this minor damage affect this or any bottle greatly? Been going nuts for a week now. If anyone can help with a date and value I'll be very appreciative, thanx, Swiz

Fd91951.jpg

dshaneb

Reaction score
I saw one on ebay like this not long ago and set off on an internet search myself. I drew a blank as well. The shoulder script sodas are listed as 1910-1919, but I see no mention of the circular embossing on them either -- at least not like yours or the ebay bottle.

This is the site I got the dates from:
http://www.antiquebottles.com/coke/

Shane

swizzle

Reaction score
I thought there might be a few more coca cola experts out there? Apperently I haven't even lifted an eyebrow. Can anyone, anyone at all give me a value on this? Swiz

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen