Cataloguing Collections

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

medbottle

Reaction score
Greetings all. I took a look at my program and it's called Collection Master version 1.3, from Novato Technology. Be careful of the ones offered on eBay, because they are usually version 1.0, which isn't as flexible. It sounds like Tandy's Filemaker Pro may be better, but I don't know how expensive it is. Some of the programs I looked at were over $100.00, and they didn't seem any better.

Tandy

Reaction score

Hi Bottle Diver,
While I don't think I can include a page straight from FmPro#3, I have made a jpg of a representative page for you (and others) to look at.

If anyone wants more setails about the fields, etc, PM me.

Wu60702.jpg

Attachments

• Wu60702.jpg
    Wu60702.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 120

KentOhio

Reaction score
I just bought software on ebay called KeeperPro, already set up for the bottle collector. It looks like it's going to be good.

digdug

Reaction score
I stick with Microsoft Excel. I already knew how to use it, made catagories for my soda collection. Year, color, size, brand, condition etc. are some of the catagories. I can then put the bottles in any order. Like by brand and year, or color and size, or color,size and brand or......whatever. I also have each bottle numbered which corresponds with the list. I can print the list and take it to bottle shows. If I find one in better condition I buy that bottle, and the list helps me remember what I already have.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen