Celery Cola

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dry

Reaction score
I would put a picture, but I can't seem to get it small enough.
dry

ncbred

Reaction score
Dennis Smith should be able to help you. His message board name is "celerycola".

FloridaDigger

Reaction score
wow; ...nice bottle necie, ..here in Fla. we have a art deco style CELO cola from Tampa that is a celery drink, but not a slug-plate older soda like yours. There's not too many celery drinks available; ..and I like that your bottle is a copy-cat like bottle (copying Coca-Cola).

FloridaDigger

Reaction score
Necie; ...If it was from Florida I would have been interested. I sold most of everything that ws not Fla. After accumulating thousands of bottles one eventually has to specialize. I still have thousands of common bottles left over; ..you know stuff like Chamberlains, three-in one, watkins, horlicks, bromo's, fletchers, etc. +++ tons of unembossed cork-tops. I would love to sell all in one fell swoop. At one time i was keeping everyhting i dug older than 1930's that had no damage; ..but then learned that Fla. bottles was where the value and demand is; ...low production & high demand = value. Everybody has their own special interest when it comes to collecting.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229