Central Connecticut

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whitebison66

Reaction score
I'm living in central CT for the foreseeable future, taking care of a family member. I'm pushing 60 and waiting on a knee replacement, so I'm not much of a digging partner. On the bright side, I'm actually looking for broken whiskey necks/tops or the purportedly common cork-top Bromo bottles, both of which I'd use for guitar slides. I'm not trying to beat anyone to whole bottles.
I'd be willing to scavenge already searched spots that no one cares about if anyone wanted to share the info.
Thank you!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi Whitebison,

I'm from Middletown and believe I can accommodate your request. Where are you staying? If you'd like I'll throw a few of the whiskey types in a box and maybe we can meet half way if the distance is a stretch. I'm on a site now and will have them for you by the end of the upcoming week. No need for you to come out with that knee of your's. Sound good? Welcome to Connecticut! --CT Len

whitebison66

Reaction score
I'm in Southington, free to travel most days.
I'm willing to do as much work as I can, I'm just happy to be out of the house.
Thank you!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi WB66,
The terrain is a little tricky. If I should need you I'll let you know. Thanks but for now I'll just get you the necks and you won't have to dig. ..There used to be an Arby's on the corner, at the base of the hill, on the Meriden-Waterbury(?) Turnpike, (it leads to/from) not far from Hubbard Park (Meriden). It's just over the town line about a mile into Southington, at a 4-way intersection. We can meet there no problem or at the McDonald's which is also within sight. ..I hope to dig tomorrow/soon. Will let you know when I have the necks. Meantime you can check out where the meeting location is. Thanks. --CT Len

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi WB66,
The terrain is a little tricky. If I should need you I'll let you know. Thanks but for now I'll just get you the necks and you won't have to dig. ..There used to be an Arby's on the corner, at the base of the hill, on the Meriden-Waterbury(?) Turnpike, (it leads to/from) not far from Hubbard Park (Meriden). It's just over the town line about a mile into Southington, at a 4-way intersection. We can meet there no problem or at the McDonald's which is also within sight. ..I hope to dig tomorrow/soon. Will let you know when I have the necks. Meantime you can check out where the meeting location is. Thanks. --CT Len

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen