CEO. Lamb & Co.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I lived in New Jersey 56 years and i never knew that. I don't get around Monmouth much apparently. Thanks for the correction buddy. At least i was right about camping in the other Red Bank. ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I am glad that it wasn't from washington NJ because apparently is 6 towns with that in their name.

treeguyfred

Reaction score
I am glad that it wasn't from washington NJ because apparently is 6 towns with that in their name.
Haha Robby, I've actually been to two of them - Washington (township) near Westwood and Emerson in Bergen county a few friends live there. And Washington in between Clinton and Oxford in Warren County a bottle friend lives there.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Haha Robby, I've actually been to two of them - Washington (township) near Westwood and Emerson in Bergen county a few friends live there. And Washington in between Clinton and Oxford in Warren County a bottle friend lives there.
I know washington twp. very well. I do lots of work there. Nice town...cops don't mess around. I lived in Park Ridge for 20 odd years. Thanks for the reply Fred.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR