Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Charles Wilson, Toronto – Amber Blob Pint

muskokajoe

Jun 21, 2013
I have attached images of a Charles Wilson amber blob pint with porcelain stopper, rubber gasket and a working metal bale. I have had collectors interested in this particular bottle so I thought I would post some pictures for viewing as well as an old advertisement. There are many highly collectable glass bottles and stone ginger beer bottles from this long running company. Hope you like the pictures.

CW_Full_bottle_text.jpgCW_Full_squirrel_embossing.jpgCW_Full_bottle_side_seam.jpgCW_Full_bottle_side_seam_1.jpgCW_Vertical_text_embossing.jpgCW_squirrel_side_view.jpgCW_porcelain_stopper.jpgCW_Bale_stopper.jpgCW_Base_CW_embossing.jpgCW_Side_Seam_embossing.jpgCW_Side_Seam_embossing.jpgCharles Wilson Ad.jpg

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
Wilson's is one of those companies with so many different bottles its hard to remember which ones you've seen before . certaintly interesting , the squirrel bottles seem to be desirable

Brewster113

May 9, 2019
Branchton, ont. Canada
Nice bottle

I have seen this bottle before. Is it
for sale? Just asking.
Brewster

I have attached images of a Charles Wilson amber blob pint with porcelain stopper, rubber gasket and a working metal bale. I have had collectors interested in this particular bottle so I thought I would post some pictures for viewing as well as an old advertisement. There are many highly collectable glass bottles and stone ginger beer bottles from this long running company. Hope you like the pictures.

View attachment 189014View attachment 189015View attachment 189016View attachment 189017View attachment 189018View attachment 189019View attachment 189020View attachment 189021View attachment 189022View attachment 189023View attachment 189023View attachment 189024

muskokajoe

Jun 21, 2013
I have posted this on two different websites in the past looking for a trade with no response. I know the ownership history of this bottle for the last fifteen years or so. I do not collect Toronto bottles with the exception of unique bottles like this. If I got an attractive offer I would consider selling it. Actually, this purchase was a mistake originally, I had selected a J. Tune, London Ont. amber pint with some rare Hamilton sodas from an estate sale and somebody messed up. This is what I ended up with to make amends.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BradBrad