Chinese Shovel

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Holindaze

Reaction score
Has anyone besides me seen the youtube segment on the Chinese Shovel, this would be great for bottle diggers. Its a shovel, pick, saw, hatchet, bottle opener, wirecutter, grappling hook, oar, shield and a knife for cutting your food. You can hammer or remove nails with it or put up a tent. One tool for everything. it will even cut through pipe. a bottle diggers next best friend. All it needs is a flashlight in the handle.

Wangan

Reaction score
Join the Chinese Army and they will give you one for free![:D]You can probably get one at your local Wallyworld,all their stuff comes from there anyway.Leave it to the Chinese to invent something that no one else could think of.They are the smartest people in the world!You dont see their jails full of Madoffs and they dont bail out their banks to rip off the people.Buy one and support your favorite Communist government!

deacon_frost

Reaction score
get em on the bay here http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Chinese-army-Multifunctional-Military-Shovel-/320624448160?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa6b4d2a0
expensive though

kastoo

Reaction score
They're too short to be the main shovel....they'd be good for finishing and breaking/scratching walls

druggistnut

Reaction score
If they are like every other piece of Chinese metal I've put my hands on, they would bend after one use.
Click on "Suzy's" web page and look at the rest of that cheap crap that cost them $1.50 to make, selling at exorbitant prices. I can't for the life of me figure out why we owe THEM money, unless it could be the extremely wealthy in this country getting fatter off the Chinese industrial growth.
Say it isn't so.
Bill

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Can it core a apple? [;)]

999BCBA33B3049929F7DB7466EE70C8D.jpg

Attachments

• 999BCBA33B3049929F7DB7466EE70C8D.jpg
    999BCBA33B3049929F7DB7466EE70C8D.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 45

Wangan

Reaction score
Sorry but it is so.[&o] Remember how cheap their cars were when they first got there foot in our door?Not so cheap now,are they?I realize that even some American parts and things arent American made anymore or they are ASSEMBLED in America,but I try to buy US made products when ever I can.At least I can try to believe that I put one of us to work even though big business is flushing our prosperity down the drain for their own greed and passing out golden bonuses after workers are laid off permanently like Ford did.I would rather dig bottles with my bare hands than put one cent in their pocket.I should make those myself and sell them for $10.00 cheaper then maybe the bargain hunters will come over to our side.Its always screw the pride,wheres the deal?I think global warming is actually our forefathers spinning in their graves.We have basically caved in on everything they fought against.Next thing you know,this country will be Communist and Ill be dead with a necklace full of ears.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: Wangan

Sorry but it is so.[&o] Remember how cheap their cars were when they first got there foot in our door?Not so cheap now,are they?I realize that even some American parts and things arent American made anymore or they are ASSEMBLED in America,but I try to buy US made products when ever I can.At least I can try to believe that I put one of us to work even though big business is flushing our prosperity down the drain for their own greed and passing out golden bonuses after workers are laid off permanently like Ford did.I would rather dig bottles with my bare hands than put one cent in their pocket.I should make those myself and sell them for $10.00 cheaper then maybe the bargain hunters will come over to our side.Its always screw the pride,wheres the deal?I think global warming is actually our forefathers spinning in their graves.We have basically caved in on everything they fought against.Next thing you know,this country will be Communist and Ill be dead with a necklace full of ears.

You go Tim! Couldn't have said it better! What ever happened to ethics, pride and backbone!??

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson