Citrate of Magnesia

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey Yall, I need to know the value on a mint , BIM, tooled lip, cobalt , 8 sided "Granular Citrate Of Magnesia." I know the clear and aqua's are quite common and of no monatary value, but I don't have a book that gives a price range on the cobalt ones. Thanks for any help, Kelley[;)]

PS. It stands 9" tall. I don't have a picture yet as I just bought it today and it hasn't arrived.

diggerjeff

Reaction score
kovels 12th ed. ''granular citrate of magnesium, cobalt blue, paneled,6''......$20.00.
found any good marbles lately?

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff. I paid $23.50 so I didn't get hurt to bad. Maybe the extra 3" in height is worth the extra $3.50![:D] No, I haven't dug any marbles lately. In fact I haven't dug ANYTHING lately! I'm about to go into withdrawals. We lost our good I.W. Military site to a new and less sympathetic landowner and haven't found a replacement site yet. Maybe thats why I jumped off and actually bought 2 bottles in the last week. Collecting is ok, but it's the dig I love. Nothing beats unearthing a bottle that has laid dormant for over a century under 4 feet of earth. (Even a Lea & Perrins)[:D] Thanks for the comeback and Happy Diggin, Kelley

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc