cobalt pontiled paneled cryer ___inhard's mineral waters

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Oh I have a spot just for bottles like these.. the ones that got away so to speak.. THey have thier own cabinet with tops bases etc. and for the ones that are just pieces there the ol 5 gallon glass jar of what would have ben..

MichaelFla

Reaction score
The only thing I could think was Henry Weinhard, Portland, Oregon brewer. No sure if he ever produced mineral waters, though.

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Wow that's a rare one for sure John. Could be unlisted or even unknown. I searched quite abit through my resources and couldn't find anything with that partial of a name. Any chance to find other pieces of it?

~Tim

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
whewn i search sodas and bees i get this

http://www.sodasandbeers.com/SABSearchResults.aspx?BottleNumber=&Categories=&Material=G&Sub_Categories=&Technique=Hand+Blown&Primary_Name=&Primary_Color=Blue&Product=&Secondary_Color=&City=&Bases=&Area=&Embossing=Embossed&County=&Pictures=&Region=&Sides=8&State=&Sunken_Panels=&Country=&Mold_Type=&Shape_General=Sided&Shape_Specific=&Plate_Codes=&Design=&Edges=&Manufacturer=&Shoulder_Design=&Start_Year=&End_Year=&Base_Designs=&Lips=&Closures=&HeightFrom=&HeightTo=&WidthFrom=&WidthTo=&Find_Bottles=Find+Bottles&Source=Attributes

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
Killer bottle sorry it was broke. That's the stuff that keeps ya going back for more. There is a F. Reinhardt smooth base porter from Philly, but spelled with a T on the end.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229