Coca Cola Hutchinson Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jamesshell

Reaction score
On April 26, 2021, I joined this site, with the intention of collecting Coca Cola Hutchinson Bottles. Of course I owned none.. but I needed a starting point. Here is my one year progress…

f4fad8f95930e812a69bc4d852ea7f4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hemihampton

Reaction score
WOW, that's great progress, it's hard enough to get one of those. I think I remember your post from a Year ago. Surprised you got so many in such a short time. Congrats. LEON.

Hogtown Hunter

Reaction score
Wow. Congratulations. Very impressive collection you have. How were you able to buy them? Online, auction or bottle shows? Also the few I've seen for sale were in the thousands of dollars. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for all four?
Thanks for posting. I love old coke bottles.

UnderMiner

Reaction score
Wow. Congratulations. Very impressive collection you have. How were you able to buy them? Online, auction or bottle shows? Also the few I've seen for sale were in the thousands of dollars. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for all four?
That's tens of thosands of dollars in the least.

jamesshell

Reaction score

What I did was spread the word with some of the big bottle collectors that I was serious about buying Coke Hutch bottles and not just talking.. Then having the money available when a bottle becomes available and you must be ready. A bottle in good condition and at a fair price does not last long and they are very rare.. I’ve seen Coke Hutch bottles on EBay sell but don’t over pay… Southern bottle show fo have Coke Hutch bottles for sale too.

jamesshell

Reaction score
WOW, that's great progress, it's hard enough to get one of those. I think I remember your post from a Year ago. Surprised you got so many in such a short time. Congrats. LEON.

Yes!! That was me Leon.. You commented on my post.. !! Good to hear from you Leon!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18