Coke bottle on ebay.....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bubbas dad

Reaction score
first let me say i'm not well versed in hobble skirt cokes. that being said, while it looks a different shade of color its doesn't look blue to me. just a lighter aqua. where's capsoda at? he might know.

welddigger

Reaction score
I agree, those hobbleskirt older cokes run the whole spectrum of the aqua shade. Any where from dark bluish green to almost a sky blue. Unless it's areal off the wall color cobalt or amber streaks, wich I don't know if any like that even exist I think the color isn't rare. I don't know if the town is rare but I think the southren towns are considered rarer? So I hope that helps?

Lynette

Reaction score
what's the normal asking price for these........any idea????

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Folks, Normally the go for around 20 to 25 bucks. That one does look alittle more blue/green than blue. I have been looking for a blue one for a while and the true blue ones are getting hard to find and I should have keeped the one I had. Stupid me.[:mad:]

If you decide not to get it let me know and I will just in case.

Lynette

Reaction score
Capsoda.......go ahead and bid on it.....with shipping to Canada it will cost over $40.00 us (over $45.00 canadian).
Thanks for the info.....

#1twin

Reaction score
Hey Warren, I dug one like that with Al in Mobile but it is very lightly colored green. Almost clear. Did they make repro's of these? Because my Mobile one has a trade mark (letter in a circle) in the middle of the base. No lines between the city/state like most repro's. Thanks for any info. Lets go diggin,
Marvin

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Marvin, Just a variant. To common to repop. No money in a common bottle. The early hobs were pale, some even clear and blueish.
If it is an ss Coke, there were several variants of those too.

You ready to go diggin with me an Anthony this weekend?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles