collection for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

69valiant

Reaction score
I love my bottles and have been collecting and digging for some 20 years. Right now though the time has come for me to sell the collection off and I'm trying to guage interest. There are about 450 bottles covering all categories, shapes, types, colors, labeled, full, boxed, pontilled, etc. A very good mix and 99% mint condition. I shyed away from imperfections. If there's anyone who might SERIOUSLY be interested, please email me at jsul77798@hotmail.com and I'll try to get you some pics as it's all packed right now as I'm in the process of moving back to Ma from Fl. Thanks. Jim

texasdigger

Reaction score
I am interested, but as Mr. Hess said are you going to sell as a whole or in singles. Thanks for your help ans have a nice day.
Brad

69valiant

Reaction score
I am looking to sell it as one lot. It's hard enough to sell it at all, and I really just want to do it all at once. I'm in the process of moving right now and like I said I'm trying to guage interest. If you would like pics, I'm getting a list together of people to send them too, so drop me an email and I'll get them out just as soon as possible. 99% of this collection is made up of BIM bottles and just a couple interesting ABM examples. They are mostly bottles that I dug over the years of all types and there aren't really and duplicates. I tried to keep just one example of each of what I came across as not to clutter things up. ( unless something was really cool of course) There aren't any really rare flasks, or much fancy stuff like that, but it's a solid lot with some pontilled meds and stuff, some nice labeled pieces and just a lot of nice interesting bottles. It's not top of the line Charlie Gardner stuff, but a solid collection none the less. I'll quit blabbin and let the pics speak for themselves just as soon as I possibly can. Thanks again for the interest and drop me a line if your interested. jsul77798@hotmail.com.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I had a big thing typed out but it wouldn't post. somthing about session timed out. If theyre in or going to be in MA let me know

69valiant

Reaction score
Yes, they'll be in Ma within the next week or two. (the sooner the better lol)
Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR