Collection for Sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

boisblancgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to the site and hoping someone here can help me out. I have a collection of +/- 100 antique bottles of all sizes and types. I am close to retirement age and would like to sell them. I couldn't possibly take a picture of each and every bottle.....so I'm wondering where I might find a collector that might like to come to my home to view what I have and possibly buy them or some of them. I have pontail 3 part mold bottle, medicine bottles, soda bottles (one round bottom), milk bottles, brown roman cleanser qt, 1/2 gallon, gallon, blob top bottles and many more. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ScottBSA

Reaction score
Where do you live? In basic terms. Someone may live close enough to help. Scott

boisblancgirl

Reaction score
I live in northern Michigan in the Straits of Mackinac on an island called Bois Blanc Island. So I'm a long way from Florida!! I would hope there would be someone in my area that would like to look at my collection.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Clover, what a cool name!There are some Michiganders here and other neighbors from all points of the compass. I ain't one of them though.Being off the beaten path you may have to get more descriptive with what you have. Maybe some group photo's?Can you walk across the lake or or there ferries running now?[8|][:D]

boisblancgirl

Reaction score
That's what I need help with.....locating someone near me or at least in Michigan. Then I can contact them and discuss how we would do this. Do you have any names, etc? We are crossing the ice with snowmobiles yet this season. It's been a wonderful winter with lots of snow and an awesome ice bridge!

sandchip

Reaction score
You must be a heckuva gal, 'cause I've been shiverin' and sufferin' trying to make it here in south Georgia!

boisblancgirl

Reaction score
It probably feels colder down there for you than it does for me because you are never dressed for it and we are!! I've lived here all my life and I'm used to it and love it.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcarulli