Collection for Sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

boisblancgirl

Reaction score
We are considered the Upper. St. Ignace is our county seat. I have a brother that lives in Negaunee and works in Marquette at the Mall. Where are you at?

yooper

Reaction score
between republic & channing. 45 mins from marquette

RED Matthews

Reaction score
HI, I am always looking for glass canes, glass writing dip pens, and glass fishing net floats. Not hard, but my main interests right now. RED Matthews

LC

Reaction score
If you have no luck with finding anyone you may check with local antique shops in your area if there are any and see if they might make you a reasonable offer on them if you are wanting to unload them all .

hemihampton

Reaction score
I live in Detroit but I plan on doing some digging soon this Spring in the U.P. I got 2 old ghost towns to check out up there & will be crossing the Mackinaw Bridge on my way up there. I could always stop by & take a look. Let me know. LEON.

boisblancgirl

Reaction score
That would be great! But I'll make it a little easier for you. You give me a weeks notice, or better, of when you will be going up there and I'll pack up my collection and meet you somewhere in Cheboygan. I'm assuming it wouldn't be before May? Our ferry boat doesn't start running until May 1st. A Friday, Saturday or Sunday would be best for me as I work Mon. thru Thurs. Just let me know on here and I'll give you my phone number so that you can contact me when it gets close. Thanks!!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Probably be on a Friday sometime in May. THANKS, LEON.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson