Columbia S.C. bottle show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

If ya see me, stop and talk for a while and I'll make ya famous.

6783ED9D8E0B49D89B24B5FBDBFFDC29.jpg

nomorecop

Reaction score
Be there by noon tomorrow and still trying to find a Athens Georgia 3 Centa. Looking forward to seeing some of of the forum members. Will have on my red Cheerwine hat. Any sodas from western NC anyone looking for?

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: nomorecop

Be there by noon tomorrow and still trying to find a Athens Georgia 3 Centa. Looking forward to seeing some of of the forum members. Will have on my red Cheerwine hat. Any sodas from western NC anyone looking for?

Now that you ask.

1. B&W large letter
2. Vanderbilt Special blue and white 7 oz.
3. Billy Boy in yellow and white
4. Gold Star 12oz.

justadddirt

Reaction score
WOW Columbia,S.C. Last time I was there was the fall of 1965. Spent 11 fun filled weeks at the HILTON up on TANK HILL at Fort Jackson along with 45,000 other guys age 18 to 21. Pine trees, sand & red clay. Gotta love that red clay. Seemed like everytime it rained the drill sargents thought we should be on our bellies crawling through it. Oh yea gotta love that place. I'm sure 46 years later it's a lot nicer.Good luck with your show & hope everyone finds lots of good bottles.

T D

Reaction score
I'll be there on Friday- probably with my gray beard and Indiana Jones hat. Hope to see all of you

Let me amend that...Too hot for the Indy hat, and I've shaved the beard. Probably have a yellow Georgia Southern hat on. Hope to see many members there. I'll look for Dennis, Pat, Doug, Buster and others. See you tomorrow

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bubbas dad

hey pat, still have your beginner collector hanging around? might have some bottles for him if he wants them.

He'll be there......Sat. for sure. Maybe Fri. after school if his Daddy brings him. 6th grade, a tuff life.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26