couple new cans i found on the weekend

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
didn't find these in the wild , at an antique mall was a vendor having a sale and everything 75% off , not really much in his booth interesting but i found these 2 cans .

a 280 ml ( aluminum ) minute maid orange juice but a diet can so perhaps a bit tougher to find , have a number of minute maid cans but not this one .

the FBI grape drink small only 6 oz/170 ml ( metal ) made by FBI foods ltd Montreal/Toronto , have found cans from them before but not that often and not really that familiar with them . but seems to be a couple different flavours out there

DSC05721.JPG
DSC05723.JPG

Canadacan

Reaction score
Great!...so I have several of the Minute Maid but in steel...the aluminum is probably late 80's.
The FBI is one I've not seen and they would have had several flavors too. I have a Sun-Ripe 5.5 oz - 156 ml apple juice.
Neat finds...and yeah I say you are less likely to find the diet version.

RCO

Reaction score
Great!...so I have several of the Minute Maid but in steel...the aluminum is probably late 80's.
The FBI is one I've not seen and they would have had several flavors too. I have a Sun-Ripe 5.5 oz - 156 ml apple juice.
Neat finds...and yeah I say you are less likely to find the diet version.

i have a couple other minute maid cans in the garage , 2 are " lime " flavour in steel and a couple orange but none diet , believe some are steel and is at least 1 aluminum .

have found a couple FBI cans before but none are really in good condition and not sure what i did with them

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen