Cowra N.S.W bottle show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

IRISH

Reaction score
Any members going to the Cowra bottle show this coming weekend ? (NSW Australia).
I'm going and will be there all show so if any members would like to catch up I'd love to meet you in "real" life [:D] . it should be a great show.

I should have got a forum shirt before now to wear at the show [&o] , better pull my finger out and get a few of them soon [:D] .

warith

Reaction score
I was there last year, but won't be there this year. It was a good show last year! I think Wheelnuts will be going.

IRISH

Reaction score
Quite a few people have told me its always a great show, this will be the first time I've been there. I already know Wheelnuts in real life, hope to see him up at the show.

warith

Reaction score
Give Dave a 'hello' from me, and tell him that you found 50 "JH Bye" codds down south and are about to start selling 'em real cheap.

IRISH

Reaction score
[:D] , JH Bye Codd's now is it ? last I saw him a King Don Coonamble codd was the holy grail for Dave [:D] .

warith

Reaction score
It's that he has a JH Bye that I'd like! :) I collect bottles from Newtown (which is where the Bye is from) and last time he was at my place he brought it 'round, just to tease... (well not quite teasting, I hadn't seen one previously and I was very glad to see it). It would be very funny to see his face if he was told that a large group of them had been found...

Or you could say you've found 50 "FE Hard" codds, no pun intended, but they are one of Sydney's hardest codds to find. I don't have a Bye yet, but I do have a Hard (Hard took over Albert Hayes' aerated water & hop beer factory in Newtown and operated only during 1904). Every time Dave sees my Hard he starts drooling.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine123