Cure for the USPS?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Does anyone have one.
I was thinking that cable and internet providers should pay first class rates. I get 2-3 things a week from my own provider saying "upgrade now, great deal" [:mad:] let alone the 5-7 from the competitors.
Then again, they'll probably all just keep sending them and raise the rates more.[:mad:][:mad:][:mad:]

That's just a starter, all the other bulk carp destined for the recycle bin should too.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
If there are pre paid envelopes included send each one the other competitors ads. Most people just throw these away. I send crap to others who send crap. If everyone would do this then they would no longer send bulk mail.

grizz44

Reaction score
If I had the choice between junk mail and bills, I'll take the junk mail any day. Besides it makes good firestarter.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You can tell them to not put bulk mail in your mailbox.. I did that about 3 years ago and ended up missing the extra packing material so I had it reinstated.. and now I have too much extra packing material and I should turn it off again for a while I guess..

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I love watching the tracking info. I sent a box here in Mass to Conn and it went Nashua NH and is now in Springfield, MA. Where is next, Mobile AL?
I guess they have their routes planned but it sounds like a waste of petrol to me. [8|]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter