dairy bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dansalata

Reaction score
NCBRED,THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT MY HUMBLE MILK BOTTLES, I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK NOBODY GIVE A CRAP LOL...

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Those a nice for sure. I was given a chance to go to a bull fight in Tijuana or the San Diego zoo as a wee tot. I chose the zoo being a less animal cruelty place.
Where was I going? Oh yeh, Mexico ME. That's a nice one. Maine is the best state for being a world traveler. I've been to Poland, Peru, Mexico, Denmark etc, and so many world cities there.[:)][:)] I drove through China on my way to Belfast a bunch of times.
signMaine062909.jpg

You got Calif to Maine covered in on pick? That's nice! Any idea which Queen City that is?

Dansalata

Reaction score
THANKS ERIC, WOW YOU HAVE DONE SOME TRAVELIN..DONT KNOW WHAT QUEEN CITY IT IS..GUESS THERES A COUPLE..NOT REALLY A MILK COLLECTOR BUT I DO HAVE A COUPLE LOCAL ONES I DUG UP HERE IN SAN JO..ONE IS VENDOME DAIRY..I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANOTHER ONE YET...SAME PLACE I FOUND A BLOB BEER THAT WAS BREWED IN A HOUSE A FEW BLOCKS FROM HERE AT THE TOC...KINDA WISH I HAD A BREWERY HERE,I WOULDNT HAVE TO WALK TO THE LIQUOR STORE LOL!!!

David Fertig

Reaction score
Queen City Dairy out of Maryland had a ton of bottles. Not sure if this is one of their's, but it would be my guess. If so, it's about as low end as they come.

The 1/4 pints are cool and usually do decent. I don't know a thing about your's but the ones around here are $10-150 or so. Can't see your's being worth less then $30.

The first two might be good if you can find out where they are from, but I don't recognize them.

Dansalata

Reaction score
thanks david..more info than i had... i appreciate...

Dansalata

Reaction score
the t beale one is from buffalo ny...one solved

Dansalata

Reaction score
the second one peoples milk is also from buffalo ny!!!did some research...

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
the t beale one is from buffalo ny...one solved
I was getting LABEALL I never could figure out spaces or punctuation or if that was a E, I tried a bunch of combination's but didn't come up with much and gave up.
It sure would help if you did some typing, sometimes a word is worth a thousand pictures.[8|][8|]
I'm going out on a limb and say the Modesto is from CA.[:D][:D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks