Did any of you know Norman Lewis?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
Several years ago, we received an e-mail from his wife that simply said that Norman (of the United Kingdom) had passed away: no explanations, reasons, or anything else. We would like to know if any of you may know what happened tp him.

Norman would arrive at Dulles Airport, where we picked him up, and proceed to our nearby home. We shopped, talked bottles, and finally went to the Baltimore show. Afterward, we reversed the process. Norman was a great guy and we felt that he was a member of the family.

I'll check back every once in a while. Thanks,

Mike

RedGinger

Reaction score
There's a weatherman in Baltimore by that name.

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
Hello Lobeycat, I certainly do appreciate your post in answer to mine.

The last time that Norman Lewis came to visit us and went to the Baltimore show was in March 2002. He was from Walsgrave Coventry in Warwickshire, England. His wife's name was Jane. We didn't go to the Baltimore show in 2003 because that was the year that I had my first stroke, so I'm not sure whether we got notice from Jane in 2002 or 2003. Does this help you out?

Thanks,

Mike

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
Hello Sewellbottleman. Somehow, my last response went to the wrong fellow. Let me repeat it...

The last time that Norman Lewis came to visit us and went to the Baltimore Bottle Show was in March 2002. He was from Walsgrave Coventry in Warwickshire, England. His wife's name was Jane. We didn't go to the Baltimore show in 2003 because that was when I had my first stroke, so I'm not sure we got notice in 2002 or 2003 but that gives you something to work with. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

Mike

glass man

Reaction score
I AM ASUMMING YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE EMAIL OR IF YOU DO THE ADDRESS IS NO GOOD ANY MORE.

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HOW YALL MET AND STARTED WHAT SEEMS LIKE A GOOD FRIENDSHIP.HOW LONG DID YALL KNOW EACH OTHER" WHAT KINDA BOTTLES DID HE LIKE? I KNOW YOU MAY NOT FEEL UP TO ANSWERING ALL THIS,JUST CURIOS AND SEEMS COOL!

WISH I COULD BE OF MORE HELP. I DID USE TO GET THE ENGLISH BOTTLE MAGAZINE. MAYBE I COULD FIND ONE AND FIND AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO SOME COLLECTOR THAT KNEW HIM. SEEMS IMPORTANT TO YOU. MUSTA HAD SOME GOOD TIMES! NOTHING BETTER IN LIFE!

JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal