dig of a lifetime and we are not done!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

farmerdan

Reaction score
Im probably the last person on the forum to see this thread - I've been away for awhile! Im sure nobody will mind another bump for this one so I just gotta say this literally brought tears to my eyes. I can only dream of one day being so fortunate! I'll just keep scratchin in my TOC dump and keep an eye out always. Great dig- Unbelievable! When are we gonna see it in B&G C?

[:)]Farmerdan

sandchip

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: wilmingtonbottleboys

Thanks guys!!! We are getting ready to tackle the cleaning of thousands of bottles. The weather has warmed up pretty good so it is CLEANING TIME!!!! Anyone want to help??? Hahahahaha!!!!

I'll clean every last one of 'em. For one of the Evans. Hahahahaha!!!!

wilmingtonbottleboys

Reaction score
it was in this months and last months issues!!! thanks for the comments!!!

ORIGINAL: farmerdan

Im probably the last person on the forum to see this thread - I've been away for awhile! Im sure nobody will mind another bump for this one so I just gotta say this literally brought tears to my eyes. I can only dream of one day being so fortunate! I'll just keep scratchin in my TOC dump and keep an eye out always. Great dig- Unbelievable! When are we gonna see it in B&G C?

[:)]Farmerdan

wilmingtonbottleboys

Reaction score
thanks for the offer but that is not going to get it!!! hahahaha!!!

ORIGINAL: sandchip

ORIGINAL: wilmingtonbottleboys

Thanks guys!!! We are getting ready to tackle the cleaning of thousands of bottles. The weather has warmed up pretty good so it is CLEANING TIME!!!! Anyone want to help??? Hahahahaha!!!!

I'll clean every last one of 'em.  For one of the Evans.  Hahahahaha!!!!

oldtrashlover

Reaction score
ya after they dug up all the bottles. and had all the fun to them selffs. they ask for help to clean them. do i get one out of ten i clean /? or some kinda deal ? nice find guys, what do i have to do to get in a dump down ther e?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles