dig of a lifetime and we are not done!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

VTdigger

Reaction score
That's insane!!! I would love a dig like that I'd basicly think I'd died and gone to heaven.
How did you find all that?

I'm the same Rick everything you just said, I've been averageing at least a few finds every week (digging/looking/2nd hand stores etc.) since the snow went away pretty much. I get all restless if I go to long in between finds. I'm gonna go nuts this winter,when all the dig places are frozen over, but than I'll just look for deals online.

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

My husband likes to clean the bottles as soon as he gets home. If it's cold, he lets them warm up first, of course. He really enjoys cleaning them (bonus for me!). I suppose it's partly because you can see things you couldn't when they were dirty. Other than that, I don't know why he likes it. He will have a couple buckets worth of bottles cleaned in no time flat. I don't enjoy it at all, but I do let him use the kitchen sink to clean them[:-]
Ship em down here,I love cleaning bottles!

When I've got a couple days with nothing to do I need to read this thread through.

jonahtroy

Reaction score
ah yes. I went through every single page earlier this week and i was going to just say WOW!!!!! but i thought it would be a bit of a necro, but now i'll say it, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Don't know how I missed this post, just now read it. Any of those Buffalo water bottles left? Did you find any blob top beer bottles? LEON.

loris19

Reaction score
Did you guys find any south Carolina bottles up there?

hunting262

Reaction score
I have a good spot i always go digging but i never thought of finding that many botles AMAZING!!!![:-][:-][:-][:-][:-]

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelakay08