Diggin Behind My House

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlenut

Reaction score
Hey Randy, Nice finds, is this when you and Tod got out a few weeks ago? Glad to hear you guys found some stuff. That Pitcher is nice!! Look forward to getting back to our Sunday morning Digging Adventures. If I could just stop hurting myself. I have a Saratoga bottle set aside for you. Call me this weekend. Mark[:mad:]

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments everyone[:)]. Hey Mark, these items I dug just the other day. I must have found about a dozen busted up OP bottles, six different stoneware crocks and the real crier an emerald green pitcher most likely blown at Congressville Glassworks. I have 4 pieces and the handle so far, trying for enough to glue together. I have been without wheels for two weeks now and can't find anyone who wants to dig. Maybe we can go on Sunday? I will call you, Randy

Reaction score
hey randy its todd from toga..i met you at my girlfriends house and sold you that amber toga blob..i got no phone right now.its a shame we didnt get together this summer to dig.i been still diggin by my house but all the saratogas are frickin broke.finds over there are very scarce now.i been scouting some areas,but carl has been all over!a friend of mine told me about a road in stillwater that both sides are full of old bottles.she used to pick them up when she was a kid..ima take a look this weekend..me you and carl can get together and hit it hard.nice pitcher by the way.

historyhunter

Reaction score
You could at least put the proper 2 in front hunter.lol Welcome to ABN.

THE BADGER

Reaction score
HEY RANDY,BADGER HERE.GREAT STONEWARE PITCHER AND THE OTHER ITEMS ARE NICE ALSO.HOPE YOU HIT A BUNCH MORE,KEEP IT UP.

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: THE BADGER

HEY RANDY,BADGER HERE.GREAT STONEWARE PITCHER AND THE OTHER ITEMS ARE NICE ALSO.HOPE YOU HIT A BUNCH MORE,KEEP IT UP.
Hey Badger, have not tuched the dump since I started this thread but hope to get back at it in a couple of weeks. It took me 3 weeks of looking at used trucks and finaly found one I could afford. This week I have been busy moving things to where my daughter is starting college. Good hearing from you again, maybe you and Rick can find a good PIT to dig! Randy

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: 1historyhunter

hey randy its todd from toga..i met you at my girlfriends house and sold you that amber toga blob..i got no phone right now.its a shame we didnt get together this summer to dig.i been still diggin by my house but all the saratogas are frickin broke.finds over there are very scarce now.i been scouting some areas,but carl has been all over!a friend of mine told me about a road in stillwater that both sides are full of old bottles.she used to pick them up when she was a kid..ima take a look this weekend..me you and carl can get together and hit it hard.nice pitcher by the way.
Hi Todd, I am sending you a PM. Randy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete