DIGGIN MARYLAND

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

chopprdq

Reaction score
LOOKING FOR A FELLOW DIGGER IN MARYLAND, I LIVE I GLEN BURNIE AND AVAILABLE TO DIG ANYTIME. I KNOW SOME GOOD DUMPS THAT DATE BACK PRETTY FAR BUT ALWAY LOOKING TO DIG OTHER SPOTS BEFORE HOUSES GET BUILT ON THEM. FOUND A NICE CROCK AT ONE YESTERDAY

Lisa7587

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Lisa and I live in Southern Maryland (Calvert County) and would love to go digging! I am a novice - most of my collecting has come from combing the shores of the Patuxent River and a few new homes sites but I don't mind getting dirty and learning if you've got any places in mind! Email me directly at lisa.connell@wesellmore.com. Thanks! LISA

Digger George

Reaction score
Hey Lisa, do you ever hunt for fossils on Calvert Cliffs? It's very hard to get access to the better sites, most the land is privately owned up to the cliffs. I had to walk many many miles to find this megalodon tooth. I'm tring to find easier access from land, especially to scientists cliffs.
DSC07528.jpg

LC

Reaction score
Thats a killer tooth George. I hunt fossils myself, trilobites from the Ordavician Period. Do not find any of those rascals you are holding in my area.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster