Digging in Kansas

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

patent1858

Reaction score
Its almost spring. looking for someone or a group in KS to dig with. I'm in Ottawa but willing to travel KC metro area, Lawrence, Topeka, Baldwin City. I do have a couple privies in Baldwin city to dig. I don't drink or smoke and I respect nature as well as refill my holes! Let me know.

barberman

Reaction score
Osage City - Digging in Kansas

Hey, I'm over in Osage City. I've got probes, Sanborns and have a few pits spotted here in Osage City. Interested in learning.
Check these out, they seem to line up with what I've found on the Sanborns, its near a 1860's high school.

Do you think these are privies?
https://plus.google.com/photos/116672061723429565751/albums/5717553116467822161?authkey=CJ3F78mklcDlLA

Rick barbershop@mchsi.com

Elihu

Reaction score
Its almost spring. looking for someone or a group in KS to dig with. I'm in Ottawa but willing to travel KC metro area, Lawrence, Topeka, Baldwin City. I do have a couple privies in Baldwin city to dig. I don't drink or smoke and I respect nature as well as refill my holes! Let me know.
If you're still visit this site Im in Olathe and down to dig or creek walk but don't know any spots.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28