digz

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Didn't find a thing, but it was raining quite a bit, that and his rabid coon, kept us out of the proper dump. As much as I would like to see what could come out of that area we were investigating, it is far too public to be messing with. Fishing dock right across the creek, with a great view of the very spot, very well used park on the hill, and pig pen across the tracks, not good.

towhead

Reaction score
Nice stuff! I can't even find a dump to dig these days, I have to get mine at Rummage Sales. But, sometimes I get some pleasant surprises from the sales!

-Julie

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Antiquenut

ORIGINAL: morbious_fod

Didn't find a thing, but it was raining quite a bit, that and his rabid coon, kept us out of the proper dump. As much as I would like to see what could come out of that area we were investigating, it is far too public to be messing with. Fishing dock right across the creek, with a great view of the very spot, very well used park on the hill, and pig pen across the tracks, not good.

You need a bear suit.Then you can paw around incognito.[8D]

Certainly would be preferred over a bare suit wouldn't it? LOL!

madman

Reaction score
or maybe you should get a coon suit! put some white paint around the mouth, but be carefull cause i here now daveys packin lolololol mike

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Get a hazmat suit.. nobody I mean nobody will mess with you!

Hazmat_Suit-1.jpg

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Hey Mike ,nice finds ,that green depression jar is a beauty .I found a shaker like yours ,same shape and size ,but the one i found has grapes ground into glass, top is not ground and it is pink depression glass .

madman

Reaction score
thanks guys for the nice comments more to come..............

morbious_fod

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: madman

or maybe you should get a coon suit! put some white paint around the mouth, but be carefull cause i here now daveys packin lolololol mike

I told Davey to invest in a machete, they are quite effective and not nearly as noisy or as hard to explain to the cop who will obviously be called after he has shot the thing. That boy just don't listen. Yankees...sheesh! LOL!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Nice Dr peppers.I would clean one out real well,and pour some DP in it.I'm weird like that, I drink out of a seitz bottle all the time.It puts me in the twilight zone kinda mood.like i'm siting on my porch with a dirt road in front of the house, a horse & wagon just went by.Hey! pick that chit up!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn