DISHONEST EBAY PEOPLE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

gotthefever

Reaction score
Unless a bottle is sick you must be very careful who you deal with on Ebay. Rarely do people mention that their piece was tumbled when in fact they know it was. Most tumbled bottles on the bay where done by hacks who don"t know how to protect a pontil, or put a finish polish on the inside of the bottle especially medicines. This is why a lot of the bottles offered for sale have a dirty pontil filled with polish and copper and a haze in the neck. I see the Morse's Celebrated Syrup is back on the bay HHHmmmmm I wonder why. I have purchased a few bottles on the bay from people who have collected for years,know their glass and where the last people I thought who would outright lie in their description of the auction piece. I didn't even bother returning the bottles. And the morons who put the coating bottles idea out there,well your gonna start getting a surprise every once awhile cause their starting to pop up on the bay. Bottom line,about 2% of the good bottles put on the bay have no issues and the other 98% have something wrong with them look carefully at your Ebay purchases and trust no one.

epackage

Reaction score
You've been such a breath of fresh air since you joined the forum, I really wish you would forget the web address..[;)]

epackage

Reaction score
The guy is one HUGE Turd in the Punchbowl Mike...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Hey if Jim doesn't like me any more it's his problem.. [>:]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
This might be true.. maybe the batteries just gave up in his clicker.. [8|]

gotthefever

Reaction score
Never did like New Jersey or it"s residents, isn't Snooki from New Jersey?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter