do you have them in your country

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BigJock

Reaction score
In Uk we find dumps by watching out for Juniper Tree's they always grow over old humus ground especially where old dumps are, and even underneath jaggy nettles I dont know i you get these in usa or other countrys, old embankments of railway lines they used to dump ash and rubbish along sides of them to keep weeds down,
I was told to find bottles etc in USA and Australia most people looked in old outhouses, town ponds, and lakes what to do is use a bottle similar in size and weight to what you seek and throw as hard as you can into the lake and then you dive along that area to seek out other bottles,cause if you can throw that far so did your grandfather,I havent seen many sarsparella bottles on this site or those Cabin bitters,, so where do you find the many quack medicines from the medicine men of the civil war period..

appliedtop

Reaction score
In the USA we look for corn stalks. There's always bottles under corn because there's always corn in the outhouses. :)
By the way, I heard that in the UK you can find bottles everywhere because the whole place is a dump.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles