does anyone...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
alright this may sound a little odd...maybe. Does anyone dig bottles for a living? Or maybe work part time and supplement the rest of your income by digging bottles? If this is possible I'd be quite tempted. However, I have a hard time giving up anything I dig. [:)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well, I can say this: it's no riskier than being a free-lance artist! [&:]

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
hey cyberdigger, are you a freelance artist by any chance? [8D] Pretty cool none the less. Never did have any artistic talent...I still draw stickmen to this day!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Do you play "Hangman" ?? Here, guess a letter: _ _ _ _ _ _ . [;)]

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Ah, hangman is a classic. I used to play every Sunday with my sister to pass the time during the church service. [&:] I'm pretty sure the good Lord wrote that one down.

jays emporium

Reaction score
Bryan,
I don't dig bottles for a living but I do supplement my income with bottles. My digging is mostly digging through boxes at estate sales to buy bottles for resale. In a couple of years I expect to retire from engineering and build my collectibles business up. In fact I expect to move from Texas to Zanesville, Ohio in a couple of years. Maybe we could get together and do some real digging then.
Jay

wreinmicheal

Reaction score
bottle digging for what? did you sell the bottles up something? or just for fun thank god i was part of the playstation era must admit i was partial to a bit of scrumping apples and i dont think kids do that anymore either now they scrump your house instead

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hey Jay, I try to do the same when I'm browsing through antique shops and flea markets. I never can seem to find too many "sleepers." We could definitely do some digging if you move to Zanesville as it's not too far from where I am.

Not too sure what the post above is about?

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
I am retired and I supliment my retirement income with the bottles that I buy, dig and sell. I look forward to a time when I can totally dig for the fun of it but for now, especially in this economy, that is not a reality. One good thing is that I am constantly giving up bottles that would tend to accumulate if I were not selling them. This way I am very selective of what I keep and what I sell.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1