Down in the dumps today.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dale

Reaction score
It was cool enough today to go back to the dump and do alittle digging. I only find a few keepers but I guess thats better than not finding anything. Here is a picture of what I brought back.

Db86129.jpg

Attachments

• Db86129.jpg
    Db86129.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 58

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
HI Dale, nice digs - I've had one of those San Marcos pharmacy bottles up here in Maine, wonder how it got here. Any more digging to go there?
I dug all day in the snow today, I cant beleive you still have to wait for it to "be cool enough"
good luck digging, Bram

gatorman

Reaction score
Good finds Dale. Is that a masson lid on the top left. Cool looking pipe too.[:D] Gatorman.

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Howdy Dale. Nice pipe bowl. I have only found 2 of those so far. One of those I left on accident for someone else to pick up. It had raised bumps all over it and it ever had a finger rest. Talk about being upset when I got home. What is the embossed skinny cylinder? Looks like a Winslow's Soothing Syrup or a Dickey's/ Thompson's Reliable Eye Water bottle. Did you find any embossed drugstores? Robert

Dale

Reaction score
Hi Bram, yeah makes ya wonder how it got all the way to Main especially when you think 100 years ago how long it would have taken. I heard the watherman say by the week end it would be in the 80's again.

Dale

Reaction score
Ha gatorman, yes thats a masson lid, the jar was broke, most of the ones I find are.

Dale

Reaction score
Ha R.C. thats the first clay pipe that I found in that dump. I also found a huch today but the top was broke I wasn't to upset it was unembossed. Ya thats a MRS.W you can see it in down in the dumps II Later.

madman

Reaction score
nice digs cool pipe nice mike!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229