Dr HARTER'S/ IRON TONIC amber/brown

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

patent1858

Reaction score
Hi I have this listed on ebay. great bottle no damage! let me know if my start price is to much and at end you may make an offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130495064260&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

E18EA45A7A374B3DA0B98D8270068C0B.jpg

Attachments

• E18EA45A7A374B3DA0B98D8270068C0B.jpg
    E18EA45A7A374B3DA0B98D8270068C0B.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 106

woodswalker

Reaction score
I'll have to check it out :) I would love to have that bottle!! I have a amber Dr.Harters wild cherry bitters bottle that would look great sitting next to that one!!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
$25 shipped is a bit pricey for people who have access to them but it's not the kind of thing a lot of people will run across for much less. It may sell or if your really lucky it will get bid up. It's kinda on the fringe.

patent1858

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

why not ask what its worth before listing it?
I believe I had listed it before joining the forum, it was at least around the same time. I also thought I was close and I list stuff at what I am willing to accept. If it goes up then great if it don't get bid I normally put it back on the shelf. But since I listed it on here I thought I would offer best offer if I was wrong on price as you all know better than me whats it worth. The reason I'm selling stuff is 1 I buy sell trade all antiques 2 I'm making room for fruit jars 3 I have been collecting bottles since I was a kid. the ones I digg are hard to part with. The ones I find in a box of junk at an estate sell are bought to make money. I'll usaully hang onto them for a while then off they go. I would rather show case the one I found with a chip than the one I bought thats perfect. All my fruit jars found or bought seem to stay here:)

patent1858

Reaction score
wondering if it was someone from here who bought it?

patent1858

Reaction score
Cool glad to see it was someone from here! I sent an ebay email this morning, looking forward to hearing back from you on that. If you have any trouble or questions just let me know. If your not happy, let me know, I will refund purchase & shipping both ways. I'm sure you will like it. Thanks again and enjoy. Christopher

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin